• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

AomiArmster

Shadow Demon
i had the overwhelming sensation of deja vu - haunted me all day - so much that i was distracted and extremely unproductive. can't make heads or tails about it.

Clank

Hmm
The fact that I have to call MS to activate a copy of Windows. I mean come on, it's connected to the internet and it's the key that came with the machine. So why do I have to call you and enter a 48 character code into a phone, then enter a 48 character code (that they speak) into the application? They do know how to verify stuff online, right?

Salem

SICK
The fact that I have to call MS to activate a copy of Windows. I mean come on, it's connected to the internet and it's the key that came with the machine. So why do I have to call you and enter a 48 character code into a phone, then enter a 48 character code (that they speak) into the application? They do know how to verify stuff online, right?
wtf? That actually happened?

Fig

The Altruist
Why must my mother have this mentality that things have to go her way and only her way? I also find it rather unsettling that she asks questions as if the subject was meant to last longer. "You finished your shower in ten minutes?" What, you want me to take an shower that lasts for an hour? Seriously, it should be common sense to take a shower as quick and efficient as possible to save water. One thing that really irritates me is when she calls for me and I respond but then she doesn't respond! What's the point of calling my name and not responding whenever I respond? And yet she wonders why I'm always arguing with her because it's things like that makes me so irritated.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
The match between Nigeria & BiH, the call that it was an offside when BiH scored the first goal was so wrong, stupid, and unfair. Had it not been made, BiH would've still had a chance to go further in the world cup.

Magatha

Magatha
Well, today I went to the Columbus LGBT Pride Parade today. I wanted to, that was not the problem.
See, I was supposed to meet up with my boyfriend's family, but being the ADHD person that he is, he forgot his phone. So I look for them for hours, no luck.

I did have company though. The company I had to choose from were the exact opposite extremes and somewhat awkward for me.

My uber-conservative cousin who was only there because her work made her go:
Cousin: *In mortified tone* "Maggie, did you know that it's legal for women to go topless in Columbus? I didn't. I didn't want to know. One of them tried to hug me."

My new college friend who I only met a few days ago, and her genderqueer stoner friends:
"Duuuude. Do you smoke weed?"

So yeah. I had an interesting day.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I have to see almost all of my family on my dad's side tomorrow to celebrate a cross between graduation and father's day. Always a "pleasure".

*sees some nasty pictures of Toon Link showing his ***** just now*

......Uh, he's just a kid, people. If you're thinking about doing pictures like that, age him up. God, I hate people sometimes. -___-

stupid brother thinks hes funny by putting peanut butter in my pants while i am asleep then tells me dad i pooed myself but the joke is on him because my dad didn't believe him when he took a closer look so hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom