• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Annoyed with myself. Because I go and complain to everyone that I don't have any free time and I just do what everyone around me is doing. And then I actually do get time to myself and I just sit here staring at the wall like an idiot bc I don't know what to do. Because I spend all my free minutes watching YouTube and playing Minecraft to waste time until tomorrow and I don't want to do either of those things, I want to accomplish something. But instead I just sit here trying to get myself to do anything, think of something. Tired of complaining and not knowing what to do about it basically.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Annoyed with myself. Because I go and complain to everyone that I don't have any free time and I just do what everyone around me is doing. And then I actually do get time to myself and I just sit here staring at the wall like an idiot bc I don't know what to do. Because I spend all my free minutes watching YouTube and playing Minecraft to waste time until tomorrow and I don't want to do either of those things, I want to accomplish something. But instead I just sit here trying to get myself to do anything, think of something. Tired of complaining and not knowing what to do about it basically.
Hey I know this feeling

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
i think i kinda have this with my friend like he keeps inviting me out and im like uhhh im busy then and im not....

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
He just like me fr

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I left my tea tumbler back. Now I can't have tea in shipyard. No plastic policy is good but why not make biodegradable cups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom