• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I tore a little bit of the insulation off my MacBook battery charging cable, Thank god I had some electrical tape on hand, but what I find annoying is Apple charging me more than $25 for replacement cable that is quite flimsy, at least my current MacBook does not use the magnetic connector like my previous MacBook had, Apple charged me $75 to get that cable replaced. In all seriousness Apple should really should consider developing a more durable power adapter, or at the very least allow for third-party companies to produce power adapters that are compatible with the MacBook, because I despise having to pay outlandish amounts for replacement hardware.

Last edited:
Thinking of ideas for novels/stories etc.

Been looking at making my own language, but wanted one without an alphabet. Something that uses characters, and I have an idea. But I have no idea how to go about the pronounciation of these characters. So, perhaps it should be a non spoken language.

Also, I slept too long, and once again have failed to try and get a normal sleeping routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom