• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
My heart is racing and I wish it would go back to normal... I don't feel super stressed mentally right now, but my body is sure making me feel like I should be stressed about something.
I've had this happen a few times
It goes away normally on its own but it's faster if something bad actually happens

I think theres a name for it but oh well

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm cooled down now, but I ended up playing a game of rapid chess with a troll. The guy was insulting my play after I made a few mistakes and fell into a really cheesy opening variation as black: 1.e4 e5 2. Qh5 g6 3. Qxe5+ Qe7 4. Qxh8...

I fell for it twice. The guy wasn't even a very good player otherwise when he didn't use those tricks. I was so close to beating him twice out of the 4 games, but he kept getting under my skin by making rude comments. I ended up reporting him, I hope he gets banned. Besides this, I never had any problems with people on chess.com. I've played way more games on lichess though, and never had anything like that happen, people were always nice in the game chats there. It's just more reason to like lichess better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom