• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hubby finally got one afternoon off from work so he could be home early for once. He took a shower, got dressed and then the phone rang. Someone called in sick so hubby had to come and work. Ugh

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Ugh country's gone in to lockdown and people arw fretting about if they can go and eat at my work olace...or if Santa will be available...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Really dont get why work is doing late nights in caff when we have to shut in 2 days so theresno point...

twilitfalchion

Remember! There is but one truth: Love is eternal.
ZD Champion
I just love how when my father makes a damned stupid mistake that he verbally berates everyone else as though it was their fault in the first place. Gets me so angry. I hate feeling like this.

Chevywolf30

Biggest Twilight Princess fan on ZD (unofficially)
Thought I was out of shampoo this morning, give the bottle one last big shake, 3-4 days worth comes out.

Echolight

A caring crazy comforting cool cat lover
The Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
I got a cold yesterday, and last night I could hardly sleep because I had to blow my nose every other second. I wake up this morning and feel very tired, and my throat and mouth are dry because I had to breathe through my mouth last night. Still have a runny nose, plus a slight headache.

Yeah, today has not started out very well.

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Ugh fireworks AGAIN....they had them thurs and fri and sat....theyre scary!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom