• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Work think i can do 8 til 8....i know i cant i already struggle with 8 til 5.... tired...

Stupid car drivers that don't care about passers-by and go on a high speed through puddles making others clothes dirty and wet

Well the youtube app finally went past its fake prompts forcing me toclose the app and now went the Discord route of just pretending to be unable to load. At least I can still useit through my mobile browser, but ever since I changed my account password like a year ago, I was never able to sign back into google on my phone because the log in field doesnt correctly load, so I won't have access to my youtube playlists and watch history.

It's wonderful timing to coincide with Fire Emblem Heroes, the only Nintendo mobile game I ccan play on my phone, announcing last night that it's droppig support for ios8 with its next update. Gotta make some final binge sessions before I won't be able to play it again until I get a new phone.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
ZD Legend
Missed a super interesting indie game workshop today because I didn't bother to try to find out where it was being held until 5 minutes before it started, and then I panicked a bit because the discord invite was outdated and I hadn't gotten a confirmation email??!!

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
ZD Legend
FOR HEAVENS SAKE.

I accidentally left the lid of my butter package on the stove that I had just tuned off but was still warm. The damn lid melted, and now the stove is ruined and the whole kitchen smells like burnt plastic.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Trying to grind in Granblue and I get hit with maintenance. It wont be over til after rollover so I miss out on some of the limited daily raids today. The omega raids are 3 hosts per day and missing them like this just means itll take me longer to grind them. :/

Everyday there is something that annoys you. It's called being human.

Today, my mom's Poodle was being a pain in the butt. That's what has annoyed me all day.
Surprised not one person put the you-know-what from the forums on here. Also, what annoyed me is the stuff going on in my Discord server last night.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
I’ve been having so much car trouble recently, and it’s all because of the stupid battery.

also I went out to eat with some friends yesterday and I was driving, my friend said he’d pay for the parking meter with an app he has that lets him add time whenever. We eat, come back about an hour later, and find a ticket on my windshield. Apparently my friend forgot to hit the “confirm” button. Luckily he said he’d pay for it, but it’s still a pain in the butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom