• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

thePlinking

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
Looking at the morons in the comments of a 9/11 memorial video saying it was an inside job or the government did it, and citing things that are factually incorrect or using them out of context.

These people are an insult to the 3000+ people who died that day.

I was on the deck of my house trying to watch a YouTube video on my iPhone and relax at the same time and one of our neighbor's dogs started on a barking streak the moment I began to really get relaxed.

Looking at the morons in the comments of a 9/11 memorial video saying it was an inside job or the government did it, and citing things that are factually incorrect or using them out of context.

These people are an insult to the 3000+ people who died that day.
I agree conspiracy nuts are some of the most irritating people in the world, if anything it proves that they should of stayed in school rather than binging on infowars and 4chan as they cover all parts of their body in tin foil. Seriously people pick up a damn history textbook for once rather than that damn conspiracy crap.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
ZD Legend
I agree conspiracy nuts are some of the most irritating people in the world, if anything it proves that they should of stayed in school rather than binging on infowars and 4chan as they cover all parts of their body in tin foil. Seriously people pick up a damn history textbook for once rather than that damn conspiracy crap.
I heard once that the best way to deal with these people is to one-up them.
“Oh, you think the moon landing was faked? Haha, you still believe in the moon?!”

I heard once that the best way to deal with these people is to one-up them.
“Oh, you think the moon landing was faked? Haha, you still believe in the moon?!”
Conspiracy nuts everywhere report to the burn ward :D, Looks like they got their nuts roasted :D now they are just people who will probably be zerg rushed by squirrels :D, Hope no one brought any salt with them :D.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
ZD Legend
People not understanding what a port is and being mad at 3D All Stars for existing. “What!? $60 for three games I already have? How outrageous! They’re just playing off our nostalgia! If you disagree with me you’re just a fanboy who thinks Nintendo can do no wrong!” These people need to realize that the vast, vast majority of players haven’t played at least the first two, with many more never having played Galaxy. For them, their only other option is to pick it up on an older console, which many of them don’t have. Of course the games are worthless to you, you ALREADY HAVE THEM. Everyone else sees that Nintendo is rereleasing two of the most universally acclaimed games and a great Mario adventure for only $20 each.

The fact that it’s a limited run is stupid though.

Doc Jekyll

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
My supervisor told me to turn my journal in on his Canvas page so it could be graded there. I emailed him back to let him know that he doesn't actually have a spot on Canvas to turn it in. And I have heard nothing since. :fpalm:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom