• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
The break room TV at work won’t stop playing the same damn company made video montage of people doing COVID relief while an off-key choir sings some dumb song about how “it’s up to us to be the change” every 5 minutes.

I get it, you want to feel good about yourselves, can you please stop making me listen to this Christmas Carol crap?

Ragnarokio

ZD Legend
If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its way too hot

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
My sister keeps stealing my food and then denying it was her even though it clearly was.

Some people get under my skin so ****ing much. I hate people who are just ****s for the hell of it. Firing off backhanded criticisms and having sly digs just because they can rather than being nice or engaging with literally anything else they could agree with.

Instead they just infect **** and ruin the hard work of others because they're too petty to do anything constructive themselves.

**** off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

• Top Bottom