• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Can’t access the site at all from home for the past few days.

Also, constant fakers:mmanger: why ya fakin? Whatcha want??? How much do ya want???:time:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I put one of the best sourced, researched answers on Quora about Tyrannosaurus rex, and apparently linking to as many peer-reviewed scientific papers as I did, and summarizing the studies as best I can, violates a spamming policy on that damn website.

Apparently, Quora doesn't like me spreading knowledge and debunking some common myths about T. rex (like it being an obligate scavenger), by quoting actual studies done on this extinct animal.

I even included the catalog names for T. rex fossil specimens, paleontological consensus and such, but nooooo I can't use real science in an answer to a question that wanted scientific accuracy.

I naturally appealed such nonsense, but I shouldn't have to do an appeal for such an answer.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It was a huge mess this morning at the mail sorting center. Geesh we got everything at the same time. So normally we've got busy days and less busy days. That's how the mail is sorted. Like on tuesday, thurs and sat I got quiet days and on wed and fri I got busy days. But now the districts that supposed to be quiet were all loaded with mail. And of course we spent hours of hard work to get it all done. I know it's part of the job but why do they always give us extra loads of mail when things go beserk? Well I survived....

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom