• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

The Great Old One, Star Spawn, Sleeper of R'lyeh
ZD Legend
Due to the place I work not having enough work because of the COVID-19 epidemic, I have to file unemployment, and since I work for my dad, after this situation blows over, I come back to work.

I've never filed for unemployment in my life, so this is extremely uncomfortable and kind of disheartening for me.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Due to the place I work not having enough work because of the COVID-19 epidemic, I have to file unemployment, and since I work for my dad, after this situation blows over, I come back to work.

I've never filed for unemployment in my life, so this is extremely uncomfortable and kind of disheartening for me.
Im sure lotsa people are in the same boat dude...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I spent a few hours yesterday evening doing my application for student welfare payments (essentially unemployment benefits for students who study full time and only work a little bit) online and got it submitted. They say the estimated completion date is 07 May 2020. That’s a long time to wait for money, and to find out if they’re even going to give you money...

Ninja

you shuld have lost tirty pound dis munt
Staff member
I spent a few hours yesterday evening doing my application for student welfare payments (essentially unemployment benefits for students who study full time and only work a little bit) online and got it submitted. They say the estimated completion date is 07 May 2020. That’s a long time to wait for money, and to find out if they’re even going to give you money...
Same boat here. Unemployment systems are overloaded nationwide. It took me about an hour to navigate through six pages lol.

Lydia

~Pain is just spicy existence~
I've been playing a super grindy game, and now my middle finger on my left hand hurts, and makes a gross clicking sound whenever i bend it.
ew.

Giri

தமிழன்டா!
ZD Legend
I've been playing a super grindy game, and now my middle finger on my left hand hurts, and makes a gross clicking sound whenever i bend it.
ew.
That's very common. Though for me it's mostly due to writing. Welcome to the club :hug:

Lydia

I had some weirdo hit up my Discord DMs asking what I'd do for money.

And like, 20 minutes later some guy was being a dick and saying gross things to me on Warframe, and then yet another creep started being a white knight and told him to leave me alone, and then tried to flirt with me himself.

I'm suddenly reminded why I tend to play with friends, rather than going on public lobbies.

------

That's very common. Though for me it's mostly due to writing. Welcome to the club :hug:
Yeah, I've had it happen a few times before, and it always annoys me.
It's because I'm a filthy casual who isn't used to using a keyboard this much

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
ZD Legend
The huge pro controller-shaped gap in my wallet that just appeared due to me having enough of over 1 year of joycon drifting that I, somehow, put up with.

It's Zelda themed though.

EDIT: oh my god it’s not a pro controller at all. It’s a standard wireless.. I had no idea there were multiple kinds of switch wireless controllers. ****ing fantastic

Last edited:

Lydia

I ran out of my antidepressants over a week ago, and I haven't been able to get more.

I've never wanted to yeet myself off this plain of existence more than now.

The skin on my face is cracked and flaking and it hurts like hell from all the stress.

I just want to cease existing for a while

Ughhhhh

Giri

தமிழன்டா!
ZD Legend
I ran out of my antidepressants over a week ago, and I haven't been able to get more.

I've never wanted to yeet myself off this plain of existence more than now.
:hug::confused: I'm sorry to hear that. I recommend Yoga and meditation during this time
The skin on my face is cracked and flaking and it hurts like hell from all the stress.
I just want to cease existing for a while
Try using some sandalwood (if available) powder on your skin. Make a pate of it apply them over the affected area
If you can't meet your friends, talk to online friends like us. That'd ease your stress. :)

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
ZD Legend
I've been sucking at games today. Bravely Default II demo is insanely hard, I can't wrap my head around Berseria's combat fully yet, ARMS target-shooting mini game can go to hell and I've been playing 200CC with motorbike in Mario Kart.

I feel like I even suck at Animal Crossing when I can't decide where to plant trees.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
ZD Champion
So apparently Discord just doesn't update anymore for me so I had to do it manually. Went from version 9. Something to 14.0 and in the spirit of modern technology it's completely broken. Joining a voice chat blows my goddamn ears out and the volume slider and mute button no longer have any functionality. A real downgrade. I regret updating, but AW SHUCKS Xdd there's no alternative so I guess I just have to keep using this app that seems to break every other week.

TheGreatCthulhu

The Great Old One, Star Spawn, Sleeper of R'lyeh
ZD Legend
I couldn't find my soldering iron, since the pickup set I ordered for one of my guitars will be here in a couple of days.

I literally looked everywhere, it has up and vanished.

So now I have to spend $60 to buy a whole new soldering iron kit. Lovely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom