• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
:( I went outside and realized I left my shoes outside all night yesterday by accident. There’s only one out there now. Silly dogs took one. Those were the only tennis shoes I had, so now I’ll have to wear sandals til it warms up...

I wish my neighborhood didn’t have any dogs...Geoffrey wouldn’t have died....my shoe wouldn’t get stolen and chewed up....and I wouldn’t have fears that my cats might get hurt one day...ugh...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My mom is back from her hospital checkup which is nice and all, but then my dad takes the opportunity to ***** at me for tossing the oranges because some of them were moldy. He starts yelling at me that he bought them so tossing them was his decision and wouldn't let me get a word in edge-wise, so naturally I got really annoyed and started raising my voice. And then he gets angry and says to stop raising my voice because I'm gonna stress out my mother and put her back in the hospital. What the actual ****? You're seriously gonna blame me for mom's condition? Over some ****in oranges? Are you out of your ****ing mind?

I think this belongs in a thread called "what made you so angry that youre literally seething today" because that's what I am right now.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm sitting next to two people that are driving me crazy

the ****ers interrupt the professor mid explanation to ask stuff he already addressed 20min ago

and they keep "uhum"ing and "I see"ing everytime the professor asks a rethorical question and aaaaaaaAAAAA

doesn't help the teacher gave the class two annoyingly loud rotors to play with to understand part of the class

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom