• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Lydia

~Pain is just spicy existence~
I'm starting to see why America wanted freedom from England.

Everything fun is banned, and you can't carry knives, swords or tasers around.

There's been a few muggings in my area recently (one like, a 2 minute walk from my house), and pretty much everything is classed as a weapon, and you can get in trouble for having one on you.

What kind of world is it where you can't even challenge a miscreant to a dual?

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne's postgame grind is ridiculously annoying. With no dedicated quests for specific special monsters, and their appearance in the field is random, farming them is really frustrating and unreliable. GenU continues to be a better game overall. I've been trying for over a week to grind up my rank high enough to be able to find a certain monster, and now that I finally made it this far, it didn't even drop what I needed so I have to wait for rng to give it to me again. And this is all for a single piece of armor; I've been had everything else I need for the set. It's just this one thing that's been out of reach because of bs grinding mechanics and rng. I am seriously frustrated.

Lydia

~Pain is just spicy existence~
The restrictions on Pokemon HOME.
You can't trade 1-on-1 with someone without being right next to them, and room trades have a minimum player limit.
Even with premium, Friend Trades and Room Trades have a daily limit of 10 and 3, respectively :ananger:

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
Thinking that yes, I have now mastered the art of chopsticks and realizing that, no, I have not mastered the art of chopsticks.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Staff member
ZD Champion
Sat down, heard a big RIIIIIIP, look down, split the front of my pants wide open ¬__¬

It's a curse having a really big hole in the front of my pants :rosa:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Sat down, heard a big RIIIIIIP, look down, split the front of my pants wide open ¬__¬

It's a curse having a really big hole in the front of my pants :rosa:
I had one the other week didnt realise for ages.... cringe...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom