• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
A question on one of my assignments tonight said that I needed to answer with a page length response but the answer to the question is so straightforward that it can be said in a sentence and I literally have no idea how I was supposed to make it a page long answer.

Gonna get docked points probably.

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
I was about to pick up the Sol before the hand did it in Palace of Twilight, instead I accidentally smashed some enemies, and when I pressed A for 'Pick Up', the ball rolled away and Link did his dumb victory pose so that the hand got the Sol instead.

Lydia

~Pain is just spicy existence~
I'm really on edge and I have no idea why.
I just got scared half to death by a quiet Discord notification I was expecting.

Sheikah_Witch

ZD Legend
Late for work. There haven't been a single week this year so far that didn't have at least 1 late day or sick day. I need to step up my game.

Mellow Ezlo

Po-Tay-Toes
My computer not working when I have an assignment to do. Now I have to write the assignment on paper so I can copy it on the computer during the 30 minutes between the library opening and my class starting.

Sheikah_Witch

ZD Legend
I've looked over all 60 poe locations in TP and I SWEAR I have taken them all, yet there's 3 missing somewhere.

Lydia

~Pain is just spicy existence~
The way my mom jumps to conclusions, and how she thinks that I owe her something because she gave birth to me.

I didn't ask to be brought into this wretched world, and I certainly don't plan on staying as long as she has in it.
She asks what she could do to repair our relationship, but whenever I suggest something, she turns it into an argument. :ananger:

My voice hurts, because that's the most I've spoken to anyone since last year.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
I left my reading glasses in my apartment but I'm gonna need them for this lit review :fpalm:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
My professor had the wrong due date listed and said a paper was due on Monday instead of tomorrow. She corrected it so now it's due tomorrow and I am not prepared for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom