• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I really hate Spielberg's cliche scenes.

Taxi driver: Where are you going?
Tom Hanks: I am going home.

*music swells in a feel good way and credits begin to roll*

Yeah, fine. You have your moment there buddy, you cap off the movie in a crowd pleasing and uplifting way.
Meanwhile the poor taxi driver actually wants to know where the hell you're actually going. Stop sitting there smiling like a dork at ****ing nothing and tell the poor guy where the hell 'home' is.

*taxi starts moving*

Hey, hey, hey, Spielberg, where is that taxi going? Hanks didn't say anything, where is the cab going? Is Hanks being kidnapped now?

****ing hack clichés. Blech!!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I really hate Spielberg's cliche scenes.

Taxi driver: Where are you going?
Tom Hanks: I am going home.

*music swells in a feel good way and credits begin to roll*

Yeah, fine. You have your moment there buddy, you cap off the movie in a crowd pleasing and uplifting way.
Meanwhile the poor taxi driver actually wants to know where the hell you're actually going. Stop sitting there smiling like a dork at ****ing nothing and tell the poor guy where the hell 'home' is.

*taxi starts moving*

Hey, hey, hey, Spielberg, where is that taxi going? Hanks didn't say anything, where is the cab going? Is Hanks being kidnapped now?

****ing hack clichés. Blech!!
Bartender: What'll it be?

Man: A beer.

Bartender: ... Ok? Which beer?

Man: ...

Bartender: ...

Man: ... I don't understand the question.

I was awake for about 3 hours, and then I was too tired to stay awake, so I slept for another 4.
I had 12 hour's sleep before then, wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom