• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Twilight Shadows

"Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown"
I've been trying to get a game working that I wanted to beat in one sitting, and now even if I use speedrun strats I probably won't even beat it until midnight. All because my PS2 is stupid. So now I have to wait until after I'm done moving. Why does life have to be so miserable sometimes.

Lydia

~Pain is just spicy existence~
My neighbors started making noise and my mom just assumed it was me and started accusations.

I asked her what sound she thought i was making (in my normal tone of voice) and she told me to "quit the attitude", because i'd start an argument.
FFS. I didn't have an "attitude" and I didn't intend to start anything.
I don't want to fight, but it seems she's determined to find something to be pissed at.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
ZD Legend
We have a door in the laundry building that needs to be kept open because if closed it can't be opened and some ****er closed it last night so was denied access to the laundry room.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My cable arrived today only for me to find out its the wrong cable. Apparently I need a SPECIAL male to male cable with a bridge, whatever that is. At least this one was only $5, but still was a waste of money.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
I wanna eat Twizzlers while I'm writing my paper but opening the bag is gonna make so much noise in the library

PoeFacedKilla

Hylian Killer Bee
My hotspot is going slow so I can't watch Mr. Robot until tomorrow. Oh and my dog is in heat (she's old and hasn't really had one in years I thought I was done with it) so I'm having to bleach all my sheets and blankets before I can go to bed. And probably lock her in the bathroom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom