• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I kinda regret wanting to dive into Tales but got Vesperia instead of Berseria, when the latter one both seemed better and was cheaper.

I also lost 1 hour of progress in Cyber Sleuth due to being dumb as heck and forgetting to save.

I then took an anger walk that was miserable and wet.

Now I'm just tired.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
My work, sometimes.

Sewing bags is hard. But I really don't wanna shift to another work station since I know Person I Don't Want To Meet works there.

Existence itself.

I had 3 hours sleep and woke up in pain from clawing my eyelids in my sleep.
Then my mom started demanding I do housework.

Also my appointment with the psychiatrist was cancelled because I didn't want to talk on the phone for 45 minutes and give my entire backstory yesterday. I can hardly cope with talking to my mom on the phone for 5 minutes, let alone a complete stranger for 9x as long. FFS.

Ugh.

Existence itself.

I had 3 hours sleep and woke up in pain from clawing my eyelids in my sleep.
Then my mom started demanding I do housework.

Also my appointment with the psychiatrist was cancelled because I didn't want to talk on the phone for 45 minutes and give my entire backstory yesterday. I can hardly cope with talking to my mom on the phone for 5 minutes, let alone a complete stranger for 9x as long. FFS.

Ugh.
:hug:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yuga is so much acting like a kid. I've to keep my eyes on him all the time. I can't go anywhere without him following me and wants me to open the door, close the door, open the door, close it, open it again....

I've been trying to get a game working that I wanted to beat in one sitting, and now even if I use speedrun strats I probably won't even beat it until midnight. All because my PS2 is stupid. So now I have to wait until after I'm done moving. Why does life have to be so miserable sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom