• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Joints on my hands are frigging killing me, but at least i can see a doc soonish about it.

What’s the point of buying physical copies if you still need to download almost 40gb of ****?

Cuz that 4GB is the actual game the physical copy is now the pre-loader ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
We live in an appartment with mainly elderly people. But some of them are sick as **** in their heads. Today we found an anonymous note in our mailbox. Trying to act like the housing association or the landlord. We were making too much noise in the late evening and middle of the night. That's a big fat lie because both me and Tony are already asleep around 9 am because we both have to get up so damn early. So I called the housing association and the landlord both and the note wasn't from them and neither did they receive complains. So I was furious as hell and wrote a note asking the one(s) who wrote anonymous notes to stop it and to tell us in person if there was something wrong. And also wrote in the note that neither the landlord or housing association were involved or aware of any complains about us. Now the person(s) who did this are aware we know that the note wasn't from mentioned people/organization. Did they really think we would believe a typed letter without any name or any number to call on it? I don't think so. This is the sec time in 3 months already so I'm sick of it. Next time I'll go from door to door and try to find the culprit myself

We live in an appartment with mainly elderly people. But some of them are sick as **** in their heads. Today we found an anonymous note in our mailbox. Trying to act like the housing association or the landlord. We were making too much noise in the late evening and middle of the night. That's a big fat lie because both me and Tony are already asleep around 9 am because we both have to get up so damn early. So I called the housing association and the landlord both and the note wasn't from them and neither did they receive complains. So I was furious as hell and wrote a note asking the one(s) who wrote anonymous notes to stop it and to tell us in person if there was something wrong. And also wrote in the note that neither the landlord or housing association were involved or aware of any complains about us. Now the person(s) who did this are aware we know that the note wasn't from mentioned people/organization. Did they really think we would believe a typed letter without any name or any number to call on it? I don't think so. This is the sec time in 3 months already so I'm sick of it. Next time I'll go from door to door and try to find the culprit myself
You go girl! Find that culprit.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Did you check the footage?

I woke up with a freaking headache, and I couldn't go back to sleep because I only had 2 hours to get a female Phanpy. I did end up catching it with three minutes to spare, though. So it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom