• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Lot of backlogs in Biology.....I have lot of lessons untouched in this wretched subject :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:
why can't I read subjects of my choice like only physics ,English , Tamil and mathematics ?
What good does this education system do??

I trusted my mom with a secret that I wasn't ready to share with anyone else yet. It turns out she doesn't respect me enough to give me the basic decency of that.

I struggle with trusting people as it is. ****.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I had a really bad migraine the day a Spanish exam was due, and I missed it. There are no makeup exams for this class.

But again, a minor annoyance, since the lowest exam score is dropped anyways.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Being behind somebody in traffic who didn't turn right even though they could for a good, like, 15-20 seconds. If I have to repeatedly honk my horn to get you to actually turn when the way is clear, then I don't think you should be driving!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Being behind somebody in traffic who didn't turn right even though they could for a good, like, 15-20 seconds. If I have to repeatedly honk my horn to get you to actually turn when the way is clear, then I don't think you should be driving!
I've had that plenty of times, or just a general messing up traffic and sometimes I'll jokingly think it's an old person, but then they really are....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom