• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Everytime the last few days i've gone to cook, my foods either under or over cooked, the damn time for is right off, as i leave it in for half hour and boom undercooked, half hour next day overcooked.

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
Which ones got you?
It's just that, when I booted this game up I was all set for adventure. The world is so lush and inviting and I was so ready to explore, and did so wondrously and awestruck for the first hour, really delving head-first into the familiar rhythm of the lock-and-key approach to the game design, finding the map gradually opening up and unfold before my eyes.

I racked up 200 rupees and bought myself a Piece of heart. I play hero mode! A hero needs their hearts! When I entered the quest of the golden leaves however, I was required a shovel, which also goes for 200, which I of course did not have, and all of a sudden I was left at the mercy of cutting grass and finding a cave or two.

It just pulled me out of the magic completely and it was jarring as heck. All of a sudden the game moved from wondrous adventure to an annoying set of obstacles where traversal became tedious and collecting rupees a boring chore. The sense of adventure came to a grinding halt.

Giri

Boggart
ZD Champion
ppl dishing out spoilers, duh.
I didn't get annoyed tha much but it was insensitive though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom