• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
ZD Legend
Might have chipped a tooth while on vacation so now my mouth hurts and it's hard to eat. I hope this is a quick fix or that it heals on it's own quickly cuz it doesn't look that bad and I think my mouth is over reacting but whatever.

Twilight Shadows

"Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown"
ZD Champion
Might have chipped a tooth while on vacation so now my mouth hurts and it's hard to eat. I hope this is a quick fix or that it heals on it's own quickly cuz it doesn't look that bad and I think my mouth is over reacting but whatever.
I don't want to repeat myself, since I already told you everything on Discord, but here's a hug if you need it, @Princess Niki, :hug:.

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
It was a mistake to use the pen I use for classwork to draw overtop of colored pencils, but idk where I put my stash of sharpie pens to have one designated for art rn. So now my pen isn't writing as smoothly as it should because it's got like dumb waxy residue on its tip. And I can't swap it out because idk where my other pens are. :ananger:

Giri

Boggart
ZD Champion
I forgot to collect some heart pieces and poe souls in twilight princess and forgot which one they are. :eek::eek::eek:
Have to check heart piece locations from the beginning :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
(would the fortune teller tell the locations of heart pieces? asking this cos I don't wanna waste my rupees On

I changed my answer on an assignment last second, and my original answer was right. :ananger: I AM ANGEREY
Happened to me a LOT of times! Now you've learned the right answer.
HALLELUJAH!

TheGreatCthulhu

ZD Champion
Homework, specifically Spanish.

The fact I have to take Spanish or a foreign language at all just to even get a bachelor's is sort of a waste of my time. Really? I'm going into physics. Don't you think it's a better use of my time to take physics classes and math classes? **** that's actually relevant in what I'm getting my degree in?

Giri

Boggart
ZD Champion
Homework, specifically Spanish.

The fact I have to take Spanish or a foreign language at all just to even get a bachelor's is sort of a waste of my time. Really? I'm going into physics. Don't you think it's a better use of my time to take physics classes and math classes? **** that's actually relevant in what I'm getting my degree in?
yore a science student?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom