• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
I checked my balance today and it seems like I have only 200 SEK left. this can't be right, huh? I was confused. And I checked my account and it turns out that I have been scammed. 2 days after I ordered my memory card, I got this text from the Swedish post offices that the additional customs fee was yet to be paid, so I was sent to their payment page to complement the order and so I did. Now, it turns out, that that text was from a fake site posing as the Swedish post offices and now they got my info and ripped 650 SEK off of my account. So now I have to contact my bank and canceling my card and order a new one.
I'm so sorry, that's horrible! My sister got scammed fairly recently as well, and **** any person who scams people like that. That is just absolutely despicable. Hopefully you can recover some of that money somehow.

Twilight Shadows

"Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown"
I don't know what I did to my calf, but it has been killing me for the past few weeks. I must have ran with bad form or something a few weeks ago, when the pain first started, and I didn't give myself enough chance to recover. I tried another run last week and really jacked my leg up. Could barely walk on it until recently, and still now I can barely walk up and down stairs.
I'm sorry, hope you feel better soon. :(

Reactions: Doc

Twilight Shadows

"Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown"
The chain on my St. Francis medal caught my earbuds and broke, and I'm pretty pissed about it, tbh. Feels so weird to not be wearing it and I have absolutely no idea when I'll be able to get the chain replaced.
Oh man, I'm sorry bud. I break things all the time, so don't feel bad. At least it's not your leg, I heard Fred from SpongeBob breaks his leg all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom