• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

~ Deus' Pug Smuggler ~
ZD Legend
Site Staff
I felt terrible this morning so I had to call out sick from work. The manager I hate working with answered the phone and said if I take today off I have to work Tuesday through Saturday. And knowing him, if I still feel sick tommorow he'll probably push things up so that I have to work Sunday, and I don't like working on the weekends. So now it's like I'd have to go see a doctor, or just suck it up and go to work so that I can at least have Sunday off.

I felt terrible this morning so I had to call out sick from work. The manager I hate working with answered the phone and said if I take today off I have to work Tuesday through Saturday. And knowing him, if I still feel sick tommorow he'll probably push things up so that I have to work Sunday, and I don't like working on the weekends. So now it's like I'd have to go see a doctor, or just suck it up and go to work so that I can at least have Sunday off.
Hope you feel better, SMS!

Ninja

bang!
Staff member
My boss likes to flex his GM muscle sometimes and it's annoying. When a simple reminder turns into a gigantic corporate deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom