• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Oh that happens all the time. Not only to you but also to me. I got a few bucks left and am like "Nope, not today satan (not our Satan :P ) not today." But what do I end up doing? Spending way more than I should.

Went out for undercoat and gloss together thats about 25 quid and instead spent twice that on i'm not sure what..............

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I felt terrible this morning so I had to call out sick from work. The manager I hate working with answered the phone and said if I take today off I have to work Tuesday through Saturday. And knowing him, if I still feel sick tommorow he'll probably push things up so that I have to work Sunday, and I don't like working on the weekends. So now it's like I'd have to go see a doctor, or just suck it up and go to work so that I can at least have Sunday off.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I felt terrible this morning so I had to call out sick from work. The manager I hate working with answered the phone and said if I take today off I have to work Tuesday through Saturday. And knowing him, if I still feel sick tommorow he'll probably push things up so that I have to work Sunday, and I don't like working on the weekends. So now it's like I'd have to go see a doctor, or just suck it up and go to work so that I can at least have Sunday off.
Hope you feel better, SMS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom