• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I really need to ****ing stop surrounding myself with bad people. When will I ****ing learn?
:hug:

Everyone is a bad judge.

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Champion
My bill for student loans expires today and if I don't pay today I'll get another 45 bucks in reminder fee, and it's nowhere to be found !!

wth did I ever go to uni, it was dreadful

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My bill for student loans expires today and if I don't pay today I'll get another 45 bucks in reminder fee, and it's nowhere to be found !!

wth did I ever go to uni, it was dreadful
uni of life is free....

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Champion
uni of life is free....
Yes, but if you want to live on your own and don't want to get mega broke, you can always take loans, and that's what I did ....... for some reason ... so I wasn't mega broke then but I made myself mega broke now instead :( YTG SHEIKAH

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Yes, but if you want to live on your own and don't want to get mega broke, you can always take loans, and that's what I did ....... for some reason ... so I wasn't mega broke then but I made myself mega broke now instead :( YTG SHEIKAH
jobs, no spending much money and living with parents here....

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
Last week, we were supposed to have rough drafts due for final papers so we could have them peer reviewed. The guy in peer reviewing has yet to send me his paper, it’s due today at 3, and I keep getting emails from the professor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom