• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The weather being so bad. Not that I can do anything about it but I'm already stuck at home with lower back pain so the weather makes it extra depressing. Not that I'm depressed or anything

Spirit

ZD Legend
Counsellor: things do get better...

Yes, but they're **** right now, which is why I need help. If things were better I wouldn't be talking to youuuuuu!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Counsellor: things do get better...

Yes, but they're **** right now, which is why I need help. If things were better I wouldn't be talking to youuuuuu!
did he give any useful advice or was he full of palmers??

DekuNut

Emperor of Rigel
Fairly sure he was just unsure whether or not you were suicidal, and was just saying that as a just in case thing.
That said, it's not like saying that helps much either when dealing with someone contemplating suicide.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My coworkers sent me wishing well messages. One of them was told I was out with the flu.... So I explained it wasn't the freaking flu but lower back pain. I wish it were the flu. Once lower back pain kicks in you can bet it will happen more often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom