• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Feeling sick

Also we're in September now and Velocity 2X on Switch was supposed to be out already.

There's a sequel riding on this so Curve Digital better do Futurlab a solid by putting out some good promo considering they've clearly delayed the damn release.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Got to work today and the closer was still there telling us he didn't close the system. We told him to call the supervisor so she can help him go through the steps to close the system. He still couldn't figure it out though and he handed me the phone so I had to do it. It took me a ****ing hour to figure out how to close the system, something I have never done before, because I was taking directions through the phone. Another thing that got me pissed was the closer bounced while I was in the middle of doing his ****ing job. Then when that was all finally done I could finally open the store, but then it kept giving me error messages when I tried to open up the store. So I had to call ****ing support so they could fix our system so I could open the store. My ear still hurts from being on the phone for an hour and a half and I have been pissed off about this all day because it is ridiculous that I close the store so I could open it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I told my boss I wouldnt be home from my trip until really late tonight, even as late as 1 or 2 am. So what does he do? Schedules me for 8am tomorrow knowing I already overwork myself and will be running on 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

On the bright side, I only have 3 more shifts at this job. I can do it...

Square Enix are too lazy to put joystick control in The World Ends With You port.

You have to point the joycon and aim to move around rather than using the stick. No pro controller support.

That is really annoying. This isn't the Wii generation anymore Square. Put the effort in!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ok **** Tyrod Taylor. We forced 5 turnovers and had to get it to OT and still couldn't win. We didn't lose either but how could our offense not pull anything off with how crazy the defense was playing today. We need to just sstart Mayfield now.

(Everyone who doesn't like American Football has no idea what I am talking about)

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
my grandma I wanted to be home before 3 so I could kinda chill but I had to go show her photos and I needed to go the shops but she somehow made me take her to the shops so I had to hang around while she changed and then we had a fight about her walking frame and shes like 'ive never used it' and im like ' well should use it while theres someone with you then you can trot down to the petrol station for milk....nooo shes gonna take 2 sticks that are completey different.... then shes like ill use a trolley.....

f20eab8cc9.jpg

Ninja

Well well well
One of the managers I work with is always stressing out and being negative lately. Might have to talk to him about it and tell him to cut that **** out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom