I was annoyed by the fact that none of my friends have the Bravely Default demo and I don't know if it's needed to get more workers since I haven't tagged anyone recently. I was also annoyed by that run on sentence I just typed.
What's really annoying is that no matter how many posts I make, my tabs seem to never decrease! I'm literally trying to get rid of them one by one, but people keep posting in more threads and I want to give my honest opinion on the matter. If only I had the power to stop time, so that why I won't be bothered by anything that may get me distracted.
How dare they!! I had to go to the store nearby work real quick but that was a huge mistake. That thing is extremely expensive!! You almost need to pay your full salary to be able to buy SOMETHING there!!!!
Everytime I'm at work at least 100 things annoy me but today I was in a particularly bad mood so lets list the stuff that got on my nerves:
1. Customers who shove the money under your nose before you've even scanned their stuff through. RUDE.
2. Customers who are on the phone while you're serving them. RUDE.
3. Customers who lean over the counter to look at the till as you scan to check you're not lying to them about the price/ scanning stuff twice. RUDE.
4. Customers who make you repeat what you said 10,000 times. OPEN YOUR EARS.
5. Customers who ask stupid questions, e.g. "do you sell tracksuits?" *SURROUNDED BY THEM AS IT IS A SPORTS SHOP*
6. Customers who queue up, come to the tills, then disappear for the other half of the shopping. BACK OF THE LINE.
7. Managers who do nothing but berate you from the second you walk in then ask why you have a negative attitude to working there.