• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I was recently made a supervisor at my job (officially), but tonight was awful because I was working with high schoolers and none of them were taking me seriously. They never did before I was promoted, but even now they still don't. It was one of the most stressful nights I've ever worked because they didn't listen whenever I told them to do anything, or they'd do it ridiculously slowly and we'd fall behind on our tasks.

Do you have any authority as they supervisor? I'm assuming they're part-time, so could you reduce hours or fire any of them?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was recently made a supervisor at my job (officially), but tonight was awful because I was working with high schoolers and none of them were taking me seriously. They never did before I was promoted, but even now they still don't. It was one of the most stressful nights I've ever worked because they didn't listen whenever I told them to do anything, or they'd do it ridiculously slowly and we'd fall behind on our tasks.

Get your cane or slipper out and beat the little buggers, they will soon fall into line.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Do you have any authority as they supervisor? I'm assuming they're part-time, so could you reduce hours or fire any of them?
Sadly, no (not that I'd really want to, they're fun to work with when they actually do their jobs). My authority doesn't extend beyond being able to boss them around, although I am able to give full employee evaluations to boss-man if I want to.

Get your cane or slipper out and beat the little buggers, they will soon fall into line.
Don't think that's an option, but tbh if I wanted to beat them into shape I'd just make them work the front counter and deal with *****y customers, that's way worse than getting beaten with a cane!

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Sadly, no (not that I'd really want to, they're fun to work with when they actually do their jobs). My authority doesn't extend beyond being able to boss them around, although I am able to give full employee evaluations to boss-man if I want to.

Being fun is great, but if they aren't doing their jobs, then fun doesn't matter for ****.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm annoyed because yesterday I woke up with 12 alerts and like 12 new threads and today I woke up with 4 alerts and zero new threads. SPIRIT WHERE ARE YOU?! D: I might actually have to start a thread myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom