• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
When people ask me about my sexuality on a consistent basis,
yet they are the ones who have no GF at the age of 40... lol

I know I am queer af and I don't hide that.
Obviously that 'guy', I used to know is so in the closet....
It's pathetic... and the way he went on about how he wasn't manly enough....

Dude... you are so GAY, it's not even funny...

It just snowed a few days ago, so I though we'd have at least a week of beautiful, breathtaking snow to look at...then it decided to rain
Nooo, my precious snow! Why must you leave so quickly! I even build a snow man and everything!

Reactions: Dio

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The weather. One day it's like spring and the next day it's like the coldest winter ever. I don't mind the weather itself but I hate it when I have to spend all days outside and this freaking weather is having fun with me.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Youtube removed another of my favorite videos because @#$% youtube

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Spent the entire day browsing internet forums and playing call of duty instead of beign productive. Now I have to go to work in 3 hrs lmfao, someone shoot me after I beat BotW 3HC Shieldless, please.

Zelda youtubers who feel the need to roll link every damn where he goes. It's why i don't watch zelda playthroughs anymore. The player who never or rarely does it seems to be pretty nonexistent.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Dabs
I walked today to mooyah and walmart ^^ but i firgit to buy surface cleaner QQ
At work today though

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Zelda youtubers who feel the need to roll link every damn where he goes. It's why i don't watch zelda playthroughs anymore. The player who never or rarely does it seems to be pretty nonexistent.

LoL that's a nice roll button you got there. T'would be a shame if someone were to... PRESS IT!!

Feverish

Source of stink
I practiced in smash 3ds for a year before trying to beat a friend of mine who used to kick my ass, expecting to body her, but instead had consistently close matches where I lost and she would be at 90%-130%. I won 3 times out of 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom