• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What anime would you want funnier to be forced to watch?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Get him some colour

I haven't seen that show, yet, though I've heard of it.

Cory in the house
HA Ha we have a funny joke man in here. It's funny because people call Cory in the House an anime even though it's a western live action show.

If you do a funny joke like this again I'm reporting you and everyone you love to Jimmu and his uncle who works for Nintendo will cancel you Nintendo Power subscription so WATCH IT. (:

Thank you for your input.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
HA Ha we have a funny joke man in here. It's funny because people call Cory in the House an anime even though it's a western live action show.

If you do a funny joke like this again I'm reporting you and everyone you love to Jimmu and his uncle who works for Nintendo will cancel you Nintendo Power subscription so WATCH IT. (:

Thank you for your input.

Would you rather I have said Seinfeld?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
My last suggestions weren't 100% serious. I'd actually suggest Hellsing: Ultimate, Black Lagoon, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hunter X Hunter, One Punch Man, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Kirino

Tatakae
Ironic answers: Kiss x Sis, Eromanga Sensei, Neo Yokio

Unironic answers: Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, JoJo

Pen

The game is on!
Two beautiful anime movies come to mind that I think are are just about Funn's speed. Nothing TOO anime or too crazy. The films are "A Silent Voice" and "Wolf Children", both utter masterpieces from the previous decade.

And as far as another anime series goes that Funn might enjoy there's one specific show that comes to mind, namely "Eden of the East". It's an engaging yet pretty low-key story told over 11 episodes followed by two movies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Would you rather I have said Seinfeld?
3845bf45-a1fe-4361-a246-db6abe2d1576.png

why not nichijou
everyone likes nichijou
True.
My last suggestions weren't 100% serious. I'd actually suggest Hellsing: Ultimate, Black Lagoon, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hunter X Hunter, One Punch Man, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Pretty good suggestions if he seems interested in short of an action shonen-y sort of show.

Ironic answers: Kiss x Sis, Eromanga Sensei, Neo Yokio

Unironic answers: Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, JoJo
Neo Yokio is art.

AoT, OPM, and JoJo are all pretty solid.
Two beautiful anime movies come to mind that I think are are just about Funn's speed. Nothing TOO anime or too crazy. The films are "A Silent Voice" and "Wolf Children", both utter masterpieces from the previous decade.

And as far as another anime series goes that Funn might enjoy there's one specific show that comes to mind, namely "Eden of the East". It's an engaging yet pretty low-key story told over 11 episodes followed by two movies.
I haven't seen any of those but they've been on my plan to watch list for a while, probably.

Someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom