• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What animal would you stroke to relieve stress?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I stroked a puppy in work today, it has a soothing effect and cheered me up. Some companies in Japan hire dogs for their workers to stroke as it relieves stress. My sisters University had a similar idea and hired goats and guinea pigs for their students to stroke during their exam period.

So I was wondering during breaks what kind of animal you would like to have brought in to work or school for you to stroke and relieve your stress with.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Definitely a cat they may not be as loyal as a dog but I find their purr very soothing. I suppose I'm lucky being in the job I'm in because I get to cuddle puppies and kittens but then again I also get eaten by them so swings and roundabouts :D

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Cats for me, their purr and general presence has an immense soothing effect on me. I just feel my body relax all that more with one in my lap, and my cat has become quite the cuddler. In the beginning she just wanted to be by herself and now she insists on sleeping in my lap whenever I'm home.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
cat, my Theo is very stress relieving... don't help when hes roaming outside thou

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
My girlfriend, obviously.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I would like to stroke a big fat giant spider. And then I got webbed and eaten.

Seriously, if you see those vids on youtube where people have these giant spiders as pets, it make me ALMOST like them.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd definitely pick a pug. The sight alone would relieve my stress and stroking one would bring guaranteed cheer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom