• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What animal would you be?

Most definitely an owl. Because they're an amazing species. :3
cute_little_owl_by_edowlsome-d6y5uxo.jpg

OMG, let's be owl buddies. I love owls!

I would either be a tiger or a bat. Tigers are my favorite cats. I appreciate their large form and striped pattern. Siberian tigers especially stand out to me. Bats, on the other hand, are so interesting because of their reliance on sonar to see and the need to rapidly change their body temperatures for take-offs and landings.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
A Wandering Albatross. It has the longest wingspan of any bird in the world. It would be amazing to be a natural airplane. I think they're cute too; they look like giant seagull ducks.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

1601491510-2.jpg

Heavy%20Bpdy.jpg

Also, maybe a Chimpanzee. My love for all things banana is unhealthy.

Chimp-cant-tell-me.jpg

Doctorzuko

Timelord Firelord
I'd be a beaver. And I'd sit up on my big wooden beaver home and...I'd look over my beaver civilization with solemn content. And I'd know, that no matter what happens, they'll be there for me, and I'll be there for them. Because that's what beavers do for each other. They're family. Beavers are family. I want to be a beaver.

az_beaver.jpg

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I would be Harpy Eagle. One of three biggest predator eagles in world, others being Philippine Eagle and Steller's sea eagle. It's one of strongest eagles in world and extremely beautiful creature, in my opinion. It would be awesome to be in top of food chain and soar high in sky.
harpy_2.jpg

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'd be a squirrel! They're so frightful and cute. They got that big ol bushy tail and can climb like any tree. I'm just super into them right now for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom