• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Amused You Today?

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Laughing at the idiots in position of power, and the condescending attitudes of children. LOL

Today was wonderful. :)

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Some lighting caused very loud thunder, the electricity went out briefly. A lot of people screamed and freaked out when they heard the thunder and the lights went out. I was that weird guy just laughing. The backup generator kicked on so back to work for me.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Some of the silly mistakes I make when playing Ocarina of Time at a higher level make me laugh. You can consistently execute difficult tricks, but you can also mess up the normal gameplay stuff; today, I accidentally opened a door instead of picking up a Cucco in front of the door. I've made both mistakes, and more, but I love it. I get salty in the moment, but shortly after I finish my play session, I laugh at myself! I know that sounds weird, but there's rosy retrospection: some of the mistakes I make are absolutely hilarious! Because of this, I may want to start streaming, or at the very least recording myself.

I also had a very entertaining Pathfinder session tonight too. The party barbarian (in character, of course) willingly died and became a Wraith! It was absolutely hilarious from a roleplaying perspective, and if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have enjoyed the session nearly as much. The moral here is to just roll with whatever happens in the game, because crazy things can happen to player characters....

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Friend: Nicole, what's your favorite color?
Nicole: Flower.
Friend: Nicole... that's not a color...
Nicole: Oh, sorry, I meant floral.

bonus:
Nicole: She can't swim because she's not flamboyant enough.

bonus bonus:
Nicole: Isn't Mitosis a math thing?
Me: No, it's definitely science.
Nicole: I thought Mitosis were the slope things??
Me: Nicole, those are asymptotes...
Nicole: Ooooohhh...

bonus bonus bonus:
Me: *draws pic of da squad*
Friend: Why do I have arms?
Nicole: AIDS.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Well, My Uncle Works at Nintendo, and he gave me a list of what is being shown at E3!
NINTENDOLEAKED.png
I simply cannot wait for The Legend of Zelda: The Cello of Africa, Metroid Catamaran, Cake Goose, and Thursday Croissant.
Nintendo is going to have the best E3 ever!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom