• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Age Were You when You First Started Playing Zelda?

Starblast16

Hylian Swordsmaster
To be honest. I can't really remember when I first started playing Zelda games. I only remember that it was my best friend who got me into Zelda games. He let me play his copy of Wind Waker and I liked the game so much that not too many days later, I got my mom to let me buy it. Though, I THINK I may have started sometime in 6th grade which was about six years ago, so I think I started playing Zelda when I was about 11 or 10 years old.

5 Is about when I started playing. Did much oot during kindergarten. I have strange memories of my dad playing before I went to school. Back when I used to always ask if I could play video games even though I don't think I was ever told I had to.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Well it was right when my Diamond was stolen. My best friend let me use his copy of PH Because it was at his party, so I want to say about... Eight Grade, I'd have been about 13.

I think I was about 5 or 6 when I was introduced to Zelda and any gaming other than PC in general. I spied a little wrapped box behind the couch one Christmas morning and revealed it to be a gamecube. Next to it lay The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. My dad, having played a few of the older ones before, thought it would be a good idea to see how I liked it. My tiny mind exploded when I heard that music on the
title screen, and was dumbfounded for a second that the game read my name in place of Link's (although I always keep him named as 'Link' now). My dad and I played through it together. Good ol' times.

B

baconfaceX130

I was introduced to zelda at 4 or 3 years old. My uncle had gotten a promotional zelda game with four classic games. Legend of zelda, legend if zelda adventure of link, ocarina of time and majoras mask.i never knew you could be an adult in ocarina of time because I had no idea what to do in kokiri forestXD

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
I've been playing zelda ever since I can remember. Though, I do remember my first one being aLttP, then my brother played Pokemon Stadium. After that, I decided to play Oot. I could kick ganon's butt when I was 3, and be haunted by the fire temple's controversial music because I had that version.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I want to say 7. Around that time. My first Zelda game was either ALttP or OoS. I think it was ALttP, I had the Gameboy advance version with FS addition.

That was the first time I played it. The first time I decided I was really going to get into the series was when I was I believe 15

2 years, 11 months. I got an N64, Super Mario 64, and Ocarina of Time for Christmas. Of course, I could barely make it through the Deku Tree because the Skultulas scared te **** out of me, and I didn't beat a single adult temple until I was almost four…

I was 5. My parents bought the Wii for christmas of 06. One of the games they had for it was Twilight Princess. Me and my uncle (who was 15) played Twilight Princess. It later became my favorite game ever.

I first played TP when I was 10, although I had the game for about two years (it was originally my older brother's game). My older brother suggested that I should try out the game, and so I did. It was a lot different than the other games I had been playing at that age, which was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom