• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Age Do You Consider Old?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Well my 65-year-old dad I consider old, but only because of his irrational dislike of complex technology.

I feel the cutoff line is a mixture between when you begin using "Back in my day" and when you are no longer to sustain any moderate-to-hard physical activity.

i feel old and i'm 25, im dreading 30 but my gf is closer to that than i am and i can see how much it depresses her.. hard to say, im gonna say 40 since 30 is the decade you try and push your life a little before the big 40.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Hard to say, I tend to see that as one with personality in my mind. My grandma has to be one of the most child-like people I've ever met and she was around 80 last time I asked, for example. It's almost like she reverted roles with my mom (who acts like an older woman) at some point even though I've heard they both have always been like that. Then again, since that relates more to maturity than age, I'll say around 50 for a straight answer, since that's about half as much as what most people with long lives get.

C

Crazybunny

70+

My grandma is 68 and she is still going strong heck she is even healthier than me.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
It's all relative to how old you are, as well as how the "older" people around you act. I used to think 30 was old, now it's scary how close I am to that age myself. My parents are getting close to age 70 (66 and 68), and I don't consider them old yet, but I suppose they are getting there. I do consider my 90 year old grandma old though, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom