• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Age Do You Consider Old?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Sorry if there is a thread similar to this one, I did look...

So am sure we all have a different view on what you consider "old" to be. It could be to do with your age and it will differ to a person who is maybe 15 and under, to an adult who is 30 and over. So what age or age range would you consider old to be?

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Personally speaking I have my own way of breaking up and denoting the various age groups.

Ages 1-5 = Toddler

Ages 6-13 = Child

Ages 13-19 = Teenager

Ages 20-30 = Young Adult

Ages 30-60's = Middle Aged

Ages beyond 70 = Old

Last edited:
I can't really quantify it but if I had to give a ballpark, I'd say usually between 65 and 75 when a person's hair becomes fully gray, there are (naturally) more wrinkles on the face than smooth skin, and, most significantly the wisdom or exhaustion in a person's eyes.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Somewhere around 60 and above. I would have said 40, but I consider it Middle-Aged. 60 and up are ages I consider Old.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
As old as you think you are. It's not up for others to decide. I know a 60 year old woman who has had half a dozen different forms of cancer for the past 20 years of her life, and she still lives like a sixteen year old.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
For me it's all relative. I've seen people the same age, where I've considered one to be young and the other old, it all comes down to the way you are like.

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Personally speaking I have my own way of breaking up and denoting the various age groups.

Ages 1-5 = Toddler

Ages 6-13 = Child

Ages 13-19 = Teenager

Ages 20-30 = Young Adult

Ages 30-60's = Middle Aged

Ages beyond 70 = Old

Ages 1-4 = Little Child

Ages 5-12 = Child

Ages 13-19 = Teen

Ages 20-28 = Young Adult

Ages 29-39 = Full Adult

Ages 40-59 = Middle Aged