• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What advice would you give your younger self?

Ninja

Well well well
We all know hindsight is 20/20. What would you tell your younger self if you had the chance?

For me:

Listen to your mom. Take care of your ****ing teeth, you only get one set of adult teeth. I have 6 crowns and it was terrible getting them put on.

Choose the free car instead of that $50 video game.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Stop being lazy and just do your Eagle Project already.

Don't ask her out

Don't do it

Don't do it

Don't do it

Decide to be Bi earlier, most men are scum.
I think you mean *people
True in most cases, but not accurate in mine.
Very few people have actually met most of the billion plus men on this planet. But I get where you are coming from. I just hope you are happy with who you are now. That's all that matters.

There are people, worse than I out there. Corrupt to the core, happy to double cross their friends, family and stakeholders to get what they want. They are also happy to break the lore and enter the game of mates. These people are quite popular unfortunately.

The advice to myself, is not to hate myself for not being as popular as them. Not to seek revenge against them. I should have held such people to account much earlier. Would this have changed things much? Probably not, but I'd be a much happier person for it and I'd have slept better at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom