• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What About Them Plushies?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So Cfrock mentioned plushies in the boyish/girlish thread and I came to the idea to create a topic about it :D Do you have plushies? And do you still have your first one you got? In my case: I have tons of them. A giant Mario, a small Mario and Luigi, one Mario hanging on the wall next to Gonzo, Miss Piggy and two Goombas. Several Yoshis and a giant Yoshi and Giant Goomba, Bowser, Peach, Koopa and of course my two muzes Mario and Luigi always joining me wherever I go. I also got a lila bunny and a giant Tiger I got when I turned 8 years old.
The first one I ever got is gone for a very long time now I don't even remember what it was or looked like.
So what about you?

My room is filled to the brim with plushies. I can't tell you what I have, but let's just say there's millions of them. And I don't know which was my first plushie. It was probably a Care Bear plushie, but I don't remember.

I have lots of stuffed animals. I have a Dalek plushie though. I don't know what you define as a plushie, but I own lots of fluffy things.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm sure if any of you met me irl you would see how much of a plushie maniac I am. Every time I go to cons I'll collect several, usually Pokemon, but I have a few Zelda and Mario ones too. Plus one of my walls is towered with cuddly fabrics so I can make them. It's one of my favourite hobbies. Painful and filled with blood sweat and tears, but fun. c:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Oh yes, I have many plushies! I loved them as a kid, and still buy the odd one occasionally if it's Nintendo related. I believe my first one was this little purple rabbit and I still have it to this day. Ahh, youth.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I have Link. I have Kuroneko (the big-eyed black cat from the Trigun anime) - and I don't play with them / cuddle them much because I want to keep them nice.

I do have a disheveled snow leopard I got from the Philadelphia Zoo that is in such a state because I've over-cuddled it.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
66nea.JPG

This speaks for itself :right:.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I used to have crap ton of 'em until I grew out of sleeping with them and now they're boxed away somewhere in my closet. It's like Toy Story 3 for them now...

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I love Plushies. I don't remember the first one I got, but I think it might have been Winnie the Pooh. Although I could be wrong. My newest ones are a Kirby and an Enderman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom