• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What 8-bit Enemies/Bosses Do You Wanna See in 3D?

Even if you hate them, which ones would you like to see? What changes would you make? How do you imagine them?

Aquamentus-a unicorn-dragon hybrid like in the cartoon, complete with a skyfight would be an incredible way to reintroduce Zelda's very first boss!

Digdogger-How would this translate? A floating eyeball/sun beast? Would you need a higher vantage point to kill it? Would it have insect-like legs or hover like Majora?

Manhandla-I dunno what this would look like, but I wanna see it!

Rebonack-I hate this boss to no end, but can you imagine a fierce fight, knight to knight on horseback?

Moa-I hate moas! But I'm curious to see how Nintendo would translate them And their flaming turds! Lol

Goriyas-Of all the original classic enemies, why hasn't this one made a comeback? :(

Lynels-Fierce centaurian beasts in the most dangerous parts of a 3D Zelda? Hell yes!

Horsehead-He was really cool. A minotaur creature only with a horsehead. No boss door, just stepping into a creepy, dimly lit, but not too difficult labyrinth and have him ambush you once you get to the center. Or you could do the boss door and just duke it out with him. Either way works.

Thunderbird-This beast is epic! Bring it baaack Nintendo!

Gleeok-Its a multi-headed dragon, what's not to love?

Shadow Hag-I thought she was actually a cool fight.

Facade-That would be creepy as hell! And awesome too.

Genie-For a second boss, this thing was awfully challenging.

Ramrock-hell yeah!

Head Thwomp-This could be a very interesting boss fight.

Megmats-Bouncing goat-armadillo thingies. I think they're kinda cute.

Basilisks-one they are cool looking, two I wanna see Link's sword shoot flames again.

Acheman-So you enter a cave, and a few keese come towards you, when all of a sudden bam! One of em turns into a red dragon!

Last edited:
latest

This image is one of my all time favorite Zelda illustrations, and it makes me want this boss to return someday. I would love to see how they do it.

I mentioned this elsewhere too, but I'd really like to see Horsehead. I have some ideas as to how it could be done.

I feel like Digdogger would be a large, cell-like thing that moves with cilia. it might work like Morpha, a gelatinous thing with a weak point bit inside it.

And no. Moas. No moas. No no no no no moas at all. No. Just no.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Even if you hate them, which ones would you like to see? What changes would you make? How do you imagine them?

Aquamentus-a unicorn-dragon hybrid like in the cartoon, complete with a skyfight would be an incredible way to reintroduce Zelda's very first boss!

Digdogger-How would this translate? A floating eyeball/sun beast? Would you need a higher vantage point to kill it? Would it have insect-like legs or hover like Majora?

Manhandla-I dunno what this would look like, but I wanna see it!

Rebonack-I hate this boss to no end, but can you imagine a fierce fight, knight to knight on horseback?

Moa-I hate moas! But I'm curious to see how Nintendo would translate them And their flaming turds! Lol

Goriyas-Of all the original classic enemies, why hasn't this one made a comeback? :(

Lynels-Fierce centaurian beasts in the most dangerous parts of a 3D Zelda? Hell yes!

Horsehead-He was really cool. A minotaur creature only with a horsehead. No boss door, just stepping into a creepy, dimly lit, but not too difficult labyrinth and have him ambush you once you get to the center. Or you could do the boss door and just duke it out with him. Either way works.

Thunderbird-This beast is epic! Bring it baaack Nintendo!

Gleeok-Its a multi-headed dragon, what's not to love?

Shadow Hag-I thought she was actually a cool fight.

Facade-That would be creepy as hell! And awesome too.

Genie-For a second boss, this thing was awfully challenging.

Ramrock-hell yeah!

Head Thwomp-This could be a very interesting boss fight.

Megmats-Bouncing goat-armadillo thingies. I think they're kinda cute.

Basilisks-one they are cool looking, two I wanna see Link's sword shoot flames again.

Acheman-So you enter a cave, and a few keese come towards you, when all of a sudden bam! One of em turns into a red dragon!

Manhandla is in Hyrule warriors so you can see for yourself what that one would look like.

Facade would be a good one to see in 3D and also Shadow hag would be cool.

Manhandla is in Hyrule warriors so you can see for yourself what that one would look like.

Facade would be a good one to see in 3D and also Shadow hag would be cool.

Sweetness!

Edit, Watched: So Manhandla has become a Four headed Deku Baba, crossbred with Okami' s Bud Ogre? Huh. That could work.

Last edited:
Sweetness!

Edit, Watched: So Manhandla has become a Four headed Deku Baba, crossbred with Okami' s Bud Ogre? Huh. That could work.
I actually really enjoy how they made Manhandla. It's the scream that does it. Had my friend play it and when Manhandla came out he was like "Nope nope nope nope aw hell nope."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom