• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What’s your favorite form of Zelda

Favorite form of Zelda

• Zelda (SS)

• Zelda (OoT)

• Zelda (ALttP)

• Marin (LA)

• Zelda (OoS & OoA)

• Zelda and/or Hilda (ALBW)

• Zelda (ST)

• Zelda (Zelda II)

• Zelda (TP)

• Zelda/Tetra (WW)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
BotW Zelda is an easy number 1. It's a crime she's not on this poll. She's the most fleshed out, the most interesting and well-written, and has the best design.

On the poll, ST Zelda would be my other choice. She's also very likable and the toon zelda design is very nice. She's also the partner character who helps you fight and solve puzzles which is super awesome and I've been craving to have Zelda back in that role ever since.

Reactions: Aro

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
C80-CB873-E254-4-D26-83-FF-58-C9-E1946302.png

Voted for Tetra and Hilda. I guess I like the alter ego types, although Hilda is best royal cuz she's the most flawed therefore best. I always have a special place in my heart for ALttP Zelda though, and TP Zelda has one of my favorite designs. Brunette Zelda pretty.

BotW Zelda is an easy number 1. It's a crime she's not on this poll. She's the most fleshed out, the most interesting and well-written, and has the best design.
tenor.gif

Aro

I like her best in OoT and ST.
But why is Marin in there? There are other Zeldas that are missing from this list that could take her place, Zelda from Minish Cap, original Zelda, BotW Zelda or Four Swords Adventures Zelda.
There is a limited amount I can have for options, and she is my favorite form of Zelda after SS

Aro

...but she's not zelda
She obviously is at least a form of Zelda, similar to Hilda being both Zelda and not, Link mistakes her for Zelda at the beginning of the game and every character and object is a nock-off of the real, and I believe that makes Marin a nock-off Zelda, therefore making her a form of Zelda

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
It's down to either Tetra or BotW Zelda. BotW Zelda feels like the one with the more prominent arc and personality, while Tetra is the more interesting version. Unfortunately, Tetra loses points for me by changing into Zelda and immediately dropping all of her previous sassy personality traits.

Reactions: Aro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom