• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What’s your favorite form of Zelda

Favorite form of Zelda

• Zelda (SS)

• Zelda (OoT)

• Zelda (ALttP)

• Marin (LA)

• Zelda (OoS & OoA)

• Zelda and/or Hilda (ALBW)

• Zelda (ST)

• Zelda (Zelda II)

• Zelda (TP)

• Zelda/Tetra (WW)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aro

We need to know the most liked Zelda from any of the games, so what’s your opinion, you can vote on 2 Zeldas

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
TP Zelda has the best look but as a character she isn't developed so I can't give her my vote.

My votes are for SS Zelda (triangle lip) and Tetra. These characters are much more involved in the plot and very likeable indeed.

Reactions: Aro

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I like her best in OoT and ST.
But why is Marin in there? There are other Zeldas that are missing from this list that could take her place, Zelda from Minish Cap, original Zelda, BotW Zelda or Four Swords Adventures Zelda.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Absolutely Tetra and TP Zelda. Both have awesome character designs.
I get that in Twilight Princess, Zelda doesn't have as much personality Tetra does, but I've also read the manga, which makes a really cool backstory for her. I appreciate her more after reading it.

Reactions: Aro

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I'm gonna keep posting the LTTP version til the end of time

Princess_Zelda_(A_Link_to_the_Past)+artwork+SNES.png

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
ST Zelda, definitely

Easily one of the best parts of ST, which imo was pretty good but not great

She’s cute, endearing, practically by your side for the whole game, and at times has a funny demeanor, and has good interactions with Link, not to mention you can control and play as her in the Tower of Spirits. While not Linebeck levels of good, she’s really likeable. Plus I just really like seeing her inside the phantom armor

Ghost Zelda is the best Zelda, she’s the main one I really like (along with Tetra) compared to the others who I don’t care for

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I would have voted for minish cap and wind waker if minish cap had been up there

but it wasn't, so I tried to vote for fourswords adventure zelda

which also wasn't up there

that's okay at least we can vote for AoL's zelda :)))))))

I just voted for ww and albw instead
tetra is my favorite zelda by a decent margin
and hilda needs some love thats all

Between the options on the poll, I'd say Tetra, SS Zelda, or ST Zelda. I like how involved they all are in their respective plots, and Tetra is a badass pirate captain and ST Zelda accompanies you for your adventure. I also like the plot twist involving SS Zelda.

Out of those not in the list, I'd go with BotW Zelda; we learn alot about her personality(she's a science nerd, she resents Link at the beginning because of envy, favourite food is fruitcake, etc) has one of the most tragic and interesting backstories of any Zelda, is the one to deliver the final blow to Ganon after fighting him for one hundred years straight, etc.

I will say that TP Zelda might have my favourite design, though.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My first choice would absolutely have to be ST Zelda. I think she makes for an awesome companion character, and has some actual character growth. I also enjoy the gimmick of switching between her and Link in the Tower of Spirits. It's really clever.

Second is a Zelda that has no representation here :ananger:, Zelda from MC. No, I haven't started the game yet, but my dad started it and I've seen the beginning. Her sprite is really, really adorable. I love her bubbly personality you see at the start of the game, and I kept laughing when she got distracted by stuff and kept running off. She doesn't do much after that because of the whole turning-to-stone thing, but she makes a good impression that actually makes you want to rescue her.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
My first choice would absolutely have to be ST Zelda. I think she makes for an awesome companion character, and has some actual character growth. I also enjoy the gimmick of switching between her and Link in the Tower of Spirits. It's really clever.

Second is a Zelda that has no representation here :ananger:, Zelda from MC. No, I haven't started the game yet, but my dad started it and I've seen the beginning. Her sprite is really, really adorable. I love her bubbly personality you see at the start of the game, and I kept laughing when she got distracted by stuff and kept running off. She doesn't do much after that because of the whole turning-to-stone thing, but she makes a good impression that actually makes you want to rescue her.
it did the whole childhood friend thing before skyward sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom