• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What’s the Stupidest Thing You’ve ever done?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Realizing I was in an abusive relationship and not have the courage to break out of it until 2 years later.

It has done so much damage to me.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm not really known for my stupidity, being a total genius and all. I usually think things through and don't end up in terrible situations as a result.

I guess my most stupid moment was falling in love with someone. Whilst it seemed like a good idea at the time it turned out to really not be. Got nothing to show from that experience but a load of pain.

Dunno if it's the stupidest but... One time in middle school the field was off limits because some guy in one of those fancy tractor type lawnmowers was mowing it, and some guy told me I should go down there just to say hi to the guy driving it. So I did. The recess monitor yelled at me.
It wasn't dumb.. the guy that told you to go say hi was the dumb ass for potentially putting you in danger.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
****ing about and doing nothing in college when I was 18 and doing the same thing till well into my early 20's.

29 right now, and it's still the stupidest thing I've done in my entire life, I could have been a graduate if I took things seriously when I was 19.

Oh well, all I can do is do what I should have done long ago.

Aside from that, the other stupid thing was let a woman take advantage of my feelings for her and get embroiled in a multi-level marketing scheme (which never work), and I lost $300 as a result.

Now as an older, much wiser person, I would have told that harpy to go **** herself, but that mistake taught me a valuable lesson.

Nowadays, I'm much happier, much more mature, and quick to call bull****.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
joining in the current school I'm studying at. That school is literally 40 years ********! I joined there last year and lost the dream of getting into an IIT.
If I had not joined that hellhole I would have at least given my shot in JEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom