• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

To be honest, I rank difficulty based on three categories:

1. Is it fair, by which I mean do you know what you did wrong when you die.

2. Is it even beatable, take for example the first arcade units of Pac-Man.

3. Am I still having fun even with the difficulty turned up.

And if I'm not having fun I would say would be difficult. Therefore I would have to choose Scooby-Doo Night of 100 Frights. But the first three Castlevania games are coming in a close second, the only reason why I don't consider them difficult is because I haven't played them as much.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm gonna have to say Turok: Seeds of Evil. That was a great challenge. Took me a several attempts to beat it without cheats.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
The first Uncharted game on Crushing difficulty still haunts me to this day...

Also, the Metroid games can be "hard" at times, but it's more just frustration. I have yet to complete one on my first try without looking at a walkthrough. Once you know what you're doing, though, it's pretty simple.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Toughest game for me is just simply Nioh, not because it's difficult but because it's easy to forget what you are doing exploring and if you're not careful you can die far to quickly, throw into the mix terrain damage and absurdly tricky bosses and it can get too tough quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom