• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What’s the best kind of chocolate?

MapelSerup

Loremaster in Training
ZD Champion
The greatest debate of the modern age: is white, milk, or dark chocolate the best?
I prefer dark (the darker the better), but I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s opinion.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Give me milk or give me death. I hate dark chocolate, its way too bitter for me. I also don't care for white chocolate, but I'll eat it if it's got other stuff with it, I guess.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
ZD Champion
Milk.

The rest of my family prefers dark.

Idk anyone who likes white chocolate the most.

Fraxinus

chunky plant goop
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Depends on my mood. The creaminess of milk chocolate is really nice, but it's super sweet--to the point it burns a lot of the time. Dark chocolate has a nice touch of bitterness that can be pretty refreshing, but it has a firmer texture.

All chocolate is good chocolate, honestly.

Milk chocolate for the win. I like white chocolate too but dark chocolate is for heathens.

Take your bitter, none fun confectionary and shove it into places darker than the chocolate itself.

Quin

Disaster Master
I can eat all chocolate, and it depends in what mood I'm in. If I just want to eat something sweet, milk is the best, but if I want to eat some real chocolate, 70%/80% dark chocolate is the best. Only people with taste can really appreciate it though.
White isn't even technically chocolate, but I still enjoy it from time to time.

Lydia

~Pain is just spicy existence~
Honestly, it depends on my mood. I usually go for milk.

I used to love white chocolate, but I've kinda gone off it recently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom