• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Were You Disappointed with the Timeline Revealed?

Kombatgod

Timeline Exegete
As I said many times I am totally fine with three timelines. What I really can't stand is FS being split from FSA. It makes no sense! (also I'd prefer FSA to be ALttP's prequel)

To be honest, this Timeline Make since to me. I did all the figuring and it all works out. but I think we a still missing a few games to fill it in.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
On a personal note I don't think Nintendo would ever reveal the official timeline until they somehow couldn't compete with other game companies but as many have said before me that timeline revealed does make sense.

my 1 reason for thinking that this isn't the official timeline is that their three splits which to me makes the timeline a little to complex.

No I am not disappointed. I think Nintendo released a time line in hopes that people would give it a rest. I personally have never paid any attention to it myself so it really doesn't matter to me in any way.

I think it's somewhat disappointing because all the timeline speculation is over. Oh, and the third split was surprising, I don't think anyone saw that coming.

S

spike772000

When I found out they release a Zelda timeline I was like wow really. I figured Nintendo made so many games without regarding a timeline that it would be impossible to make one up. I was wrong and I think nintendo did a great job with the time line. 3 Seperate ones, wow never thought of that. It is odd to think now when you play certain games. For instance I was playing spirit tracks today at work and thought to myself, "I am playing the most current game, according to the timeline".

i think that we as the people who play zelda should make the time line we know alot about link and zelda so yeah

I'm not disapointed, but is was fun trying to discover the timeline, now that is gone, it was awesome o spend time researching and stuff to come up with a timeline, but now you can only theorize little things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom