• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Were You Annoyed by This?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
It kind of annoyed me, but I could live with it. One way or another, there was really no use for money in Twilight Princess after buying the Hylian Shield.

It only annoyed me a little when I couldn't collect them from the chests in the dungeons. In the overworld it wasn't as bothersome to me, but I don't like the idea of having to backtrack through a dungeon I've already completed simply because I wanted to open all of the treasure chests and I couldn't get some of the rupees the first time around. Then again, I'm a bit stingy and like to hoard my rupees and not waste a single one so that I can feel how wealthy I am, so I guess it helped in that none go to waste. But then there's the fact that they aren't too hard to find to begin with.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Oh. My. Gods. Yes, that annoyed me like crazy!! Don't get me wrong, I love Twilight Princess and all, but that was one little thing that brought out the angry red headed gamer in me. And then when you have to pay 300 rupees to get the Sky Canon fixed and you need one of those orange rupees or purple rupees, goodness. I killed about an hour the first time I played through the game trying to find all those rupees!

Fig

The Altruist
Wow you guys! I didn't know how much this feature really annoyed you! Granted, there are some that say that it helps them save the big rupee amounts, but I still feel so sorry for you. Hopefully in the next Zelda game, Nintendo will focus more on the currency system.

This annoyed the crap out of me, it didn't bother me that i didn't get the rupee's. I just wanted to clear that chest off my map :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
As much as I (not really despise, but stronger than normal dislike) this feature, the one that gets under my skin is when you sav and turn off, then restart and find rupees grater than 1, and you're treated to a message like "You found a Blue Rupee! It's worth 5 Rupees!" and so on and so forth for every denomination (5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200) although the 100 and 200 do it every time you find them, but are rare enough that it isn't as bad with them.

S

Schizo

Something more annoying is being used to that function, then playing OoT 3D and getting a chest with a golden rupee (worth 200) in it and already having 450 rupees. But I do get frustrated that I can't mark down in the game where the chest was... then it hits me in the middle of typing a reply that I could just write it down instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom