• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Were the Silent Realms Actually Challenging?

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I really enjoyed the difficulty level of the Silent Realms. They were challenging and I did fail at them a couple of times, but they never made me pull my hair out. Besides, the adrenaline rush of the Silent Realms is, in my opinion, the part of the Silent Realms that makes them enjoyable.

The Silent Realms were not especially tough, but they provided an adequate challenge. I found them to be a nice upgrade to the Twilight Princess Tears of Light collection quests. The enemies were invincible this time and ever present, and unlike it's predecessor you had the option to leave the Silent Realm if you wanted to take a break from it.

G

gaming_assassin

i actually loved the silent realms. they were so much fun. my friends were scared of them so i even made sure they were there when i did them :D

bunny

birb overlord
The first two I found to be pretty easy. I didn't have to re-try either of those. However, the third and fourth Silent Realms I found to be a bit more challenging. Especially the one in Skyloft.

But overall, they didn't take me too long to complete. I don't think I ever had to re-try more than once.

I was finally able to beat the Lanayru Desert one, and have now progressed almost to the Eldin Volcano one. I am nervous going into it!!! But with the good advice of those of you who have posted and the ZD walkthrough, I am hoping to make it through!!!

i wouldnt say they were challenging but they caused quite a bit of gamer rage because i typically got caught the first time through each of them

They scared me and they were very challenging. I personally wouldn't want them to return, but they do have great rewards for beating them.

I wouldn't say tedious or boring, or even challenging, for that matter. The music and ambiance are whimsical and exciting and, while I didn't find them challenging, I looked forward to what kind of gift the goddess would give me next. :D

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
The silent realms weren't that hard for me, but I hated the part in the Eldin Silent Realm where you had to run up that hill with all of the watchers everywhere! I kept getting got what luckily, there were some tears nearby I grabbed that saved me. But other than that they weren't that hard. And yes, the silent realm was scary. Also the music that went on when they saw you went perfect with the mood I was in, all scared and adrenaline rushing. In my opinion also tear collecting in this game was more enjoyable and shorter than the tear collecting in Twilight Princess.

The First one in Faron woods was difficult for me because i was not sure what to expect, and was therefore a challenge. The lanayru Desert realm i found not so much challenging but more tedious. The Eldin Volcano was a blast for me. It was challenging and fast paced so it was not boring. I was not a fan of the Skyloft one however it was a little bit challenging with so many of the latern spirit things. I did not dread them at all and actually looked forward to the next with open eyes. They were not scary to me but the music that plays when you get spotted really brought my adrenaline up causing me to freak out and hope to find a tear before i got spotted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom