• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Well, Want to Be in a Story?

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I happen to be writing a little book. :wave: Not a fanfic, I am doing that next. It is a fiction book called Soul Sky. But, I wondered if you wanted to be in the book I am writing? Heres how:

Name:
Appearance:
Creature: ( You can be a Demon, Human, or evil Dragon)
Lifestyle: (What you do, love life :xd:, ambitions, etc.)

Thank you for helping out! I am probably going to post bits of it on ZD, if possible. Or I will put a link for it in my sig. :) Hope you contribute! ;)

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Name-Holi Bolt
Gender-F
Personality-cocky, crazy, funny, over confident
Apperance-Med. brown hair, 5ft tall, cyan colored eyes, wears jean shorts with a bule and white tanktop w/ blue converse
Creature-Human
Lifestyle-lives in the country, loves to fish&hunt,she is currently single(lol) she lives her life to the fullest not letting anything get in the way of what she wants

--here ya go!:D

amaterasu

Writer
can i be a good dragon? if not, then i'll be an evil dragon.

Name: Amaterasu Kami
Personality: Quiet, calm, adventurous, enjoys finding people's strengths and weaknesses
Appearance: Largeish long blue dragon that can swim and fly. (Tucks in wings when swimming)
Creature: Good Dragon, if not, Evil Dragon.
Lifestyle: Often swims and fishes, explores new areas of sky and water often.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Name: Adele (Adel) Shene
Personality: Quiet, naive, kind of a coward.... KIND OF. She likes to eat and sleep. ALOT.
Appearance: Very small, about the size of a human. A lime green color, with gray leopardlike spots on her wings. Tan underbelly.
Creature: Eviliesh not really evil only a little bit dragon
Lifestyle: She just basically likes to hunt, swim, (She can breathe underwater) And sleep. (I'm not trying to copy you, amaterasu, so sorry if it seems like that.) She likes to stay in her territory, and she's a horrible fighter.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Elliot Scene
Personality: Quiet, sweet, shy until you know him well, caring
Appearance: Wears this mask http://media.photobucket.com/image/j3t mask/tokljhgbnm/J3T.jpg?o=1 until he knows you, blonde hair, jacket with a hood that he wears up with his mask, silver pants, 5"11'
Creature: Human
Lifestyle: Likes to hunt, single, wishes to live a normal life, but he caan't for some reason

(Can he be like, 14, and can he be important?)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Name: Drew Gibson
Personality: Humorous (but a random type humor); fairly nerdy (in the "knows a lot about computers/video games" sense); not the most social of people-tends to keep mostly to himself when around a lot of people; can be pretty annoying sometimes; listens to a lot of music.
Appearance: fairly short (about 5'2" or so), with somewhat long brown hair. Pretty much always wears a blue hoodie of some sort.
Lifestyle: a huge Christian, but not a stereotypical one.
Creature: preferrably human.

Feel free to change any of this if necessary. Oh, and can I add a 2nd person? My friend wanted me to add someone of his creation as well.

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
IF you want my help, i know we write alot so you dont have to...
Name: Age Calix
personality: at first thought, cocky, conceited, rude... but after you know her, kind, thoughtful, but still fierce (;
appearance: medium height, around 5'5 unruly, long black, wavy hair. wears a white wrap fashioned as a tank top underneath an intricate corset tied to eachother with string. tight leather, black pants. armor on her elbowqs and on her legs from her knee to her ankle. plain sandals. wears a thin black ribbon wrapped up her arm. she has fairly long eyelashes and tanned skin. her eyes are a chocolate brown. full lips(;
lifestyle: crazy, wild. shes always made her own rules and played by them to. shes been poor most of her life, so she knows thievery and hunting well.
creature: human.
(/// i actually drew this out if you want me to post it up //// )

Would you mind telling me what your book is about? If I decide to think of a character, I would like him to fit with the world you're creating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom