• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Well This Is Certainly Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Royal Crest.jpg

Look, it's the actual Royal Crest with the Triforce and all. The arrow conveniently points to what I'm talking about, this has yet to be seen in the game and at least now we know it exists. So, speculate away, THE TRIFORCE IS THERE!

Wow didn't notice that. Well since it seems that the Goddess's magic manifests itself as advanced technology alot of the time (Fi, TP Temple of Time, Tower of the Gods, etc) and it seems the desert temple will be very technologically advanced, it seems that the desert will be very significant to the Goddess.

But that raises the question: If the bird in the crest represents loftwings, how can it be there when the world below does not know of the existence of Skyloft. If the crest was created before the worlds were seperated, then the future Skyloftians would most likely not have loftwings.

Djinn

and Tonic
That might be the first one I have seen with a triforce above it so far. Every other time it was just a bird crest.

And I believe the desert was a little more advanced in previous games as well. In OoT the spirit Temple had a few technological innovations that were not seen in Hyrule. The same can be said for the Arbiter's Grounds. The spinner item and all the tracks to use it on are definitely a technological marvel that is not found anywhere else in Hyrule. While the doors that require the spinner to open it can also be found in the City in the Sky. These two locations along with the mechanized Temple of Time show that the ancient past of Hyrule was very technologically advanced.

Whoa, that certainly is quite a find . . . good eye! I have no idea what that could mean, unless the desert area is way ahead of it's time and already knows of the Triforce AND Skyloft ?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I see no reason for this NOT to be part of, or at least the framework of, Gerudo Valley/Desert Colossus. That is just what I personally see though, so tell me if I'm wrong or not.

The Triforce really has no reason to be there, unless the land below is slowly but surely being "marked" by Link as he ventures out to find his lover best friend and ultimately vanquish the evil below the skies. Any number of things could've happened at that point in the game...

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
It does resemble the Arbiter's Grounds in a way. And that dungeon was indeed a prison in the past, so why not? And it's located in the dessert. It sure would be interesting to get a backstory to the Arbiter's Grounds! And perhaps to Death Sword!
320px-Arbiter%27s_Grounds.jpg

Zleda

Toon Deity
The spinner item and all the tracks to use it on are definitely a technological marvel that is not found anywhere else in Hyrule. While the doors that require the spinner to open it can also be found in the City in the Sky. These two locations along with the mechanized Temple of Time show that the ancient past of Hyrule was very technologically advanced.

Um.... What about all the spinner tracks in Hyrule field?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom