• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Greetings my good slothy friends, and welcome to my Sloth Breeding Centre! My name is Mellow Ezlo, your resident sloth expert, and I will be your host throughout this wild journey.

We recently bred eight new adorable baby sloths; each one has its own distinct personality. They all seem to be getting along so far, but anything can change between now and a few days from now. For now, though, all seems to be going according to plan. Jolly good!

Now here's where you guys come in. These adorable baby sloths all need names! As there are eight adorable baby sloths, I am in need of eight names in total. Sign up below if you would like to lay claim to an adorable baby sloth.

In the meantime, enjoy this lovely video of adorable baby sloths being bathed by my brilliant adorable baby sloth caretakers!

Well, hey guys! Welcome to Sloth Mafia™. Before we really get started, there are a few little things you should be aware of before signing up.

For one thing, this game will not be like a regular, ordinary mafia game. The basic mechanics are the same, but there is stuff that makes this game unique, and it is fairly experimental. It is not a bastard game, however, and is totally playable by people of all skill levels! I just want to make it clear that some chaos may ensue in this game.

Secondly, I would like to ask that people do not sign up for this game without knowing that they will be capable of committing to a four post per day quota. The days are going to be three days long to start out (although they may be shortened if the days end up dragging out for a long time), so there should not be any issues meeting such a requirement. Signing up for these games is a commitment, and as such, I expect that people will actually be posting in the game.

If it wasn't clear from the intro, I am looking for a total of eight players in this game; I cannot and will not add roles to accommodate more people, but I can remove one role if necessary (though it shouldn't be necessary). So with that out of the way, begin signing up now!

Players:
  1. DekuNut
  2. Mido
  3. Jamie
  4. Minish_Link
  5. Spruce
  6. Libk
  7. Pendio
  8. Johnny Sooshi
Replacements:
Role PMs will be sent out in a timely manner after the signup list is complete. If you have any questions, please @ me so that I will definitely see it.

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Blame Mido

205856.jpg

But yes, I'll sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom